Councillors will decide if a furniture and flooring retailer can open a new £3.5m store, despite it contravening planning rules.
Artimide and Ikea are among the companies shortlisted in the product category of the Design Museum’s Beazley Designs of the Year.
Fiona Holmes, Walker Greenbank brand director has quit the fabric group less than a year after joining.
The Young Furniture Makers exhibition returns in October treble the size of last year’s event.
After seeing first half profits fall by almost a third, Laura Ashley has warned that full year profits will be ‘materially below market expectations.’
TV presenter Lorraine Kelly is to be the figurehead of online retailer Wayfair’s autumn TV advertising campaign.
B&Q saw like for like sales drop by 4.7% in the past quarter.
For the second consecutive week textiles was the main driver of an increase in home sales at John Lewis.
Shoppers preferred retail parks to high streets and in shopping centres last month.
More Articles ...
- Meera Syal to host Bed Show gala dinner and awards ceremony
- Etailer hopes to make Connection with Direct Wood Flooring roll-out
- DFS confirms 4% second half sales fall and warns profits will be at low end
- ScS sees second half orders drop by 5%
- Domotex sees rise in exhibitors ahead of new layout