Silentnight is to return to TV advertising ending a seven year absence.
John Lewis ended a three week run of falling home sales.
John Cotton Group and BekaertDeslee were last night named as Bed Component Supplier of the Year and Judges’ Choice winner at the Bed Show awards.
The Carpet Foundation is to resume consumer advertising over the next year.
Bensons for Beds and Prestige Beds were last night named as Bed Retailers of the Year at the Bed Show awards.
The Flooring Show 2017 is underway. Click here to follow us as we go round the exhibition. This will open a new window.
Sir Charlie Mayfield, John Lewis chairman has said politicians need to decide how Brexit will happen to restore consumer confidence.
Hypnos and Duvalay were last night named as Bed Manufacturers of the Year at the Bed Show awards.
Cormar Carpets has promoted three of its senior managers to directors.
Next year’s January Furniture Show is to receive a shake-up designed to make it easier for visitors to see the products they want, alongside an expanded Flooring Showcase.
More Articles ...
- Dunelm sees like for like growth return
- Eve Sleep has seen its mattress return rate fall as brand recognition increases
- John Lewis sees home sales slip as shoppers turn their attention to clothing, Christmas and TVs
- HoL sees London expansion
- Devonshire boosts management