Marks & Spencer has created a new senior management role to look at the future.
Bed chain Feather & Black has reopened in Cheltenham, eight months after its store in the Gloucestershire town closed.
Skandium is to close its Brompton Road, London store after a decade and replace it with two branches a five minute walk away.
John Lewis saw home sales fall back into the red last week.
Visitors and exhibitors at the Bed Show will once again receive free food and drink
Simon Wade has become chairman of the Long Eaton Guild.
Topps Tiles is to look for sales growth in the commercial sector after retail sales fell back.
The new chair of Metro wants to reach service level agreements with the flooring buying group’s suppliers.
Flooring group Balta is to float on the Brussels stockmarket, almost two years after being bought by Lone Star.
More Articles ...
- Lukehurst invests £100,000 in store refurbishment
- Eve required £5m further investment as it lost almost as much as it sold last year
- Victoria targets hard flooring with Debrouwere appointment
- Bedroom lifts John Lewis home
- Andrew Porter expands warehouse